If you have been anywhere near a NYC subway in the past 2 years, chances are you have probably run into The Underground Horns already. This might just be the hardest working band in nyc given that they play at least 3 times a week in the parks, on the streets, and in the subway tunnels of our fair city. Kind of like the postal service in that they do not let rain, snow, sleet, or fog get in their way of bringing their brass and skins out. I saw em a few weeks ago @ Nublu and they sounded even better there than they do underground.
- New Beyondo full length album: Gold Tone— name your own price. Seriously. Best $ you have spent all week
- Michael Leonhart & the Avramina 7 + Hey Sailor! + Beyondo at Rockwood Music Hall
- Pimps of Joytime @ Brooklyn Bowl
- Superhuman Happiness – Ikebe Shakedown – Akoya – DJ Afro Marc
- Underground Horns @ Nublu tonight as Part of Nublu’s 8th Anniversary